SIKUMAT® SA …
with double rollers
- High degree of consistency of limit torque over the duration of operation through double roller principle
- Synchronous re-engagement after 360°
- Torques up to 10 000 Nm
- For shaft diameters up to 125 mm
- When the preset limit torque has been reached the SIKUMAT® ratchets.
- Following elimination of overload automatic synchronous re-engagement of the SIKUMAT® to the starting position after 360°.
- The overload can be indicated by a proximity switch. This means that the drive can be switched off immediately or another control function can be activated.